Skip to main content
Here is a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our video above or our list below for some of the most Frequently Asked Questions we get about our service.
- What are your charges and what are the factors that influence it? Do you charge per hour or per image?
- Do you offer bulk discounts?
- Do we provide you set of instructions or do you vaguely clean the images up?
- How can I share my files with you?
- How can I be sure that the images are safe and are not distributed in the market? Can you guarantee the safety of the images?
- Do you offer a free trial of your service? How many images can I test?
- Which images formats do you accept?
- What modes of payment do you accept?
- What makes Pixel Laundry unique? Why should we choose you over my in-house team?
- Are your employees experienced, certified and qualified?
- Where are you located? What timezone are you in and what are your working hours?
- Do you retouch only professional pictures or regular people photo as well?
- Do you keep the original photos?
- Are my photos going to end up on your website?
- We haven’t worked with a third party before? How does it work?
- Do you offer photography services or only retouching services?
- Do i need to book in advance for retouching my batch of files? If so, how do i book?
- Do you have standard pre priced package for us to choose from?
- What types of photo editing can you do?
- What happens if I am not happy with the photos after they have been retouched, will you charge for any remarks or revision?
- Is it possible to change my instructions once the images have been submitted?
- I have further questions. How do I contact you? Can we discuss in person?